Toenail soup. Toenail soup.

ehhh

it was marginally funny. nowhere near epic. maybe make it longer or funnier or something...

The Sun And The Moon The Sun And The Moon

Im still laughing man

like one of the other guys say'd about the sound, it was a little poppy, from breathing into the mic. but then again the dialog is the best thing. i love the voice acting. good job man

AustinBreed responds:

Thanks man. :)

Pokes Kill Pokes Kill

I liked it....

but as you know, it was short. Could have included more scenes of just how pokes can be bad? i don't know?

AustinBreed responds:

Hmm I guess. Pokes really didn't have that much to do with it, it was just a strange title.

Thanks for the review.

Aura Braver Aura Braver

Awesome

This is a wonderful game, and a great concept. My suggestion would be to add difficulty levels, cause it can be pretty hard at some points...

And another thing is, next time, try to be more original with the music D: The fl loops are just kinda meh.

But otherwise, this game is awesome

Catch the Crap Catch the Crap

Big Flaw

You can basically click anywhere when the little things come down and it will assume you shot it or whatever. So the game is rendered pointless :/ fix this flaw, so that the game requires some sort of skill, and also loop the music better somehow, or find better music. then you will have a more accepted game.

MEGA CAR! MEGA CAR!

loud

the shooting is to loud. and it gets boring kinda quick. turn down the sound effects and make it more interesting by some means, there's lots of possibilities with these games...

tomdeaap responds:

mmm ... We like loud sounds, kthxbai.

FANTASY X- {mplZ} FANTASY X- {mplZ}

Great listen

I love this shit. Would you mind if me and a bud freestyled over it maybe? I'm really feelin this. My only suggestion is that that kick could be louder!

But yeah, keep up the good work.

Mister-Monker responds:

ya man go ahead and do a free up if ur down for it

Get Funky Tonight Get Funky Tonight

really enjoyable

The sounds all work well together, as well as the general feel of the song just gives of this "everythings alright" vibe. Its really nice. My only suggestion is that i feel the sax sound could use a bit of reverb to give it some character.

Syntrus responds:

I may do a remaster with a re-verb sax will you listen to it?

March_To_Eternity [Box-Killa] March_To_Eternity [Box-Killa]

really nice

the louder parts with the snare drum were so epic. as was the rest of the song. i especially loved around 2:31. my suggestion would be, on the louder parts with the snare, to add in ghost notes between snare hits as it builds. I also would suggest doing some things to "humanize" the drums. I dont know what program you use (i use fl, so its kinda easy for me...), but just add slight variation to each snare/bass drum hit in the pattern/clip/whatever. it can be as simple as changing the volume slightly of each hit randomly, or you can also slightly move some/each hit off tempo, just slightly. or both. it may seem silly, but it can really add to a drum track, especially something like this where your trying to make it sound real. Honestly it sounds good enough that you dont really have to go through the hassle, but to make it really pop in a professional sense, you may be surprised at how much humanizing your drums can make something epic, even more so.

Anyways, good job, and keep up the good work.

Box-Killa responds:

eh i cant, because stupid edirol resets every time you exit fl studio, so i would have to go fiddle around and find all the right instruments again. Ehh next time :D Thanks though I know what u mean.